- Tuft-in-Tuft bristles-with shorter tufts
- Fits all i0 ultimate models
- Crisscross pattern-for ultimate cleaning.
Gently sweep away plaque along the gum line for a delightful cleaning experience.
The Oral-B iO ultimate clean refill heads has been specially designed for the i0 ultimate toothbrush, offering you effective cleaning, helping to removing 100% more plaque from the first day of use. These unique replacement heads comes with innovative new bristles and have been precisely angled at 16 degrees to most effectively but gently sweep away plaque along the gum line. Each replacement head comes with a round brush head to make sure to effectively clean your mouth with every use. Toothbrush heads should be replaced every 3 months for the best cleaning experience.
Features of Oral-B iO ultimate clean refill heads
- Removes 100% more plague than a manual toothbrush
- 100% healthier gums
- New quality bristle
- Oscillates and rotating head
- 2x brush heads
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed by Oral-B
- If the product has been damaged, stop use immediately
How to use
- Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here