- Clear interactive display
- 5 different brushing modes
- Connects to the free Oral-B app
A deep clean with a unique AI that monitors how you are brushing.
The Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush has been designed using world class engineering to enable you to get the a deep clean whilst protecting your teeth and gums. The i06 comes with an enhanced smart pressure sensor that will display a red light when you are brushing too hard, white light when you are brushing too softly and a green light when you are brushing just right. With an interactive display, Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush also displays when you may need to change your toothbrush head as well as showing which of the 5 brushing mode you are currently using.
Using Artificial intelligence, the Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush recognizes your brushing style and guides you to cover all your teeth, so you never miss a spot. Each unique round brush head from Oral-B with gentle micro-vibrations for a fresh, clean mouthfeel and 100% healthier gums in one week.
Features of Oral-B iO6 electric toothbrush
- Artificial intelligence that guides your brushing
- Enhanced smart pressure sensor with 3 colour signals
- Long lasting battery
- Head replacement reminder
- Oscillates and rotating head for a deeper clean
- Record all your brushing sessions on the Oral-B app
- 1x Oral-B iO6 toothbrush
- 1x Travel case
- 1x Charger
- 1x Refill holder
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed by Oral-B
- If the product has been damaged, stop use immediately
How to use
- Charge up to full for the first use
- Select one of the 4 brushing modes.
- Follow the guide that is supplied with this toothbrush.
- Brush until the toothbrush flashes to show you 2 minutes have been completed.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here