- Rechargeable children's toothbrush
- In-built timer
- Battery lasts up to 10 days
Get your little ones brushing right.
With the fun, colourful Oral-B junior electric rechargeable toothbrush, it’s easier to get your kids brushing regularly for a lifetime of healthy habits. The in-built timer teaches children to brush for the dentist-recommended two minutes, while the round head removes more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Plus, the battery lasts up to 10 days when fully charged, so you don’t have to worry about it running out on your holidays.
Features of Oral-B junior aged 6+ rechargeable electric toothbrush green
- For children aged 6+
- Extra soft bristles
- Approved by the Oral Health Foundation
- 1 x Oral-B junior aged 6+ rechargeable electric toothbrush green
- Children over 3 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Adult supervision required
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here