- 3D technology movement
- Gently whitens teeth from first use
- Recommended by dentists worldwide
Powerful electric toothbrush keeping your gums healthy and your teeth shining.
Oral-B power cross action pro 2 2500 black leaf comes with a unique round brush head which helps to remove up to 100% more plaque compared to any regular manual toothbrush. This unique electric toothbrush has been designed to protect delicate gums with pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler when brushing.
With a sleek handle design, Oral-B power cross action pro 2 2500 black leaf helps to keep your mouth clean and guides you to brush your teeth for 2 minutes as recommended by dentists. The Oral-B power cross action pro 2 2500 black leaf comes with an exclusive leaf designed travel case.
Features of Oral-B power cross action pro 2 2500 black leaf
- Exclusive leaf designed travel case
- Gum pressure sensor technology
- 30 second timer for each area of your mouth
- Helps to keep your gums healthy
- Ensures cleaning in all areas of your mouth
- Standing dock station
- Gently whitens teeth
- 2 week Li-ion battery
- Built-in pro timer
- 2 brushing modes
- 1x Oral B power cross action pro 2 2500 black
- 1x Oral B toothbrush head
- 1x 2 pin plug
- 1x Exclusive leaf designed travel case
- Everyday brushing
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible.
- Do not store the charging unit above water
- Please see packaging for full information
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
- Oral-B offers a variety of toothbrush heads to fit your personal oral health needs.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here