- Up to 100% more plaque removal vs. a manual toothbrush
- Gently whitens teeth
- 2 week battery life
Removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums .
The Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction white electric rechargeable toothbrush has been designed with an ergonomic sleek handle that allows you to effortlessly glide this toothbrush across your teeth for an effective and gentle clean. Easily removing 100% more plague than a regular manual toothbrush, Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction white electric rechargeable toothbrush comes with a unique head that contours to each of your teeth for a whiter and brighter smile. Each head has been designed with angled bristles that allows the head to get to those hard to reach places between your teeth.
Designed to protect your gums without compromising cleaning the Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction white electric rechargeable toothbrush comes with a pressure sensor that signals you when you are brushing too hard letting you readjust your brushing to protect your delicate gums. Built with a Lithium-Ion battery, the Pro 3 CrossAction toothbrush has a 2 week battery life on just one charge. This electric toothbrush also comes with 2 cleaning modes; Daily clean for a standard tooth cleaning and gum care which takes special care of your gums by being extremely gentle.
Features of Oral-B Pro 3 3000 CrossAction white electric rechargeable toothbrush
- Pressure control reduces brushing speed and alerts you if you are brushing too hard
- Gentle on gums
- Angled bristles to clean in-between teeth
- Helps you brush longer with the 2 minutes embedded timer
- Lithium-Ion battery to last more than two weeks
- Visible gum pressure sensor reduces brushing speed
- Head contours to each tooth for cleaner teeth
- 1x Pro 3 3000 CrossAction
- 1x Charger
- 2x toothbrush heads
- 1x travel case
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as intended
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here