- For deep cleaning & healthier gums
- 3 brushing modes (daily clean, whitening & sensitive)
- Battery lasts more than 2 weeks
Experience Oral-B Pro 3 from the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide.
The sleek handle of the Pro 3 electric toothbrush helps you brush like your dentist recommends, it helps you brush for 2 minutes with the professional timer and it notifies you every 30 seconds to change the area your are brushing. While you are just moving the brush around your mouth, Oral-B's unique round head does all the rest.
It removes up to 100% more plaque than a standard manual toothbrush for healthier gums, and it starts making your smile whiter as of the first day of brushing by removing surface stains. Not only this, but the toothbrush helps you protect your delicate gums with the 360 ̊gum pressure control technology that reduces brushing speed and alerts you to be gentler if you brush too hard. Oral-B Pro 3 is the must have brush for everyone who wants to switch to an electric toothbrush and improve their oral health.
Features of Oral-B Pro 3 3500 crossaction black electric toothbrush & travel case
- 360 ̊gum pressure control alerts if you brush too hard
- For a clean that wows
- Removes up to 100% more plaque vs a manual brush
- Lithium-ION battery
- Helps you brush longer with the 2 minutes embedded timer
- Handy travel case
- 1 x handle with charger
- 1 x brush head
- 1 x travel case
- Everyday brushing
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible
- Do not store the charging unit above water
- Please see packaging for full information
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here