- 3D cleaning action
- Built-in timer and pressure sensor
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush
Provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
The professionally inspired design of the crossaction toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and the 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing, while the pressure control reduces brushing speed.
There are two modes - daily clean and gum care - plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended two minutes. Oral-B's round head contours to each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums versus a standard manual toothbrush. The Oral-B pro will last for more than two weeks on a full charge, thanks to the lithium-ion battery, making it ideal for everyday use and holidays too. The brush head features end rounding so it is gentle on gums as well as angled bristles to clean in-between teeth.
Features of Oral-B pro2 cross action 2000N electric rechargeable toothbrush
- Clinically proven
- Professionally inspired design
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Up to two weeks of use from one charge
- Built in timer to ensure you brush for 2 minutes
- Round brush head inspired by dentists
- Includes a pressure sensor to stop you from brushing too hard
- Replacement head
- Charging station
- User manual
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible.
- Do not store the charging unit above water
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Hold the brush in place for a few seconds on each tooth, then move the brush head slowly to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth.
Please refer to user manual for further details.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here