- 3D cleaning action
- Built-in timer and pressure sensor
- Removes 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush
Provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
The professionally inspired design of the crossaction toothbrush head surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees, and the 3D cleaning action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing, while the pressure control reduces brushing speed.
There are two modes - daily clean and gum care - plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended two minutes. Oral-B's round head contours to each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums versus a standard manual toothbrush. The Oral-B pro will last for more than two weeks on a full charge, thanks to the lithium-ion battery, making it ideal for everyday use and holidays too. The brush head features end rounding so it is gentle on gums as well as angled bristles to clean in-between teeth.
Features of Oral-B pro2 cross action 2000 electric rechargeable toothbrush
- Clinically proven
- Professionally inspired design
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Up to two weeks of use from one charge
- Built in timer to ensure you brush for 2 minutes
- Round brush head inspired by dentists
- Includes a pressure sensor to stop you from brushing too hard
- Replacement head
- Charging station
- User manual
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible.
- Do not store the charging unit above water
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Hold the brush in place for a few seconds on each tooth, then move the brush head slowly to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth.
Please refer to user manual for further details.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here