- Triple action toothpaste
- Mouth feels clean and fresh for 24 hours
- Attacks & helps lift away bacterial plaque
Triple action toothpaste that prevents, strengthens and cleans your teeth.
Oral-B pro expert advanced science deep clean toothpaste has been specially formulated to prevent, strengthen and clean your teeth all in one. This clinically proven toothpaste helps to stop issues before they start, helping to prevent bacterial plaque effects for 24 hours when used twice a day.
Features of Oral-B pro expert advanced science deep clean toothpaste
- Strengths your teeth by re-mineralising enamel
- Clinically proven extra white teeth
- Prevents plaque regrowth in hard-to-reach areas
- Recyclable carton & tube
- Prevents plaque effects for 24 hours
- For adults and adolescents above 12 years
- For children above 6 years, ask a dentist before use
Warnings and cautions
- Use as directed by your dentist
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sorbitol, PEG-12, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Poloxamer 407, Sodium, Fluoride, Cellulose Gum, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide, BHT.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here