- Gentle on gums
- Super strength floss
- Feels minty cool after flossing
Floss with Oral-B Pro-Expert premium floss for a fresh, clean feeling in your mouth.
Plaque can build up in hard-to-reach places even after brushing. Dental floss of the highest quality from Oral-B is designed to slide easily between your teeth to prevent gum problems, leaving a minty cool sensation in your mouth. Oral-B is the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide. Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis, gentle on your fingers and gums.
Features of Oral-B Pro-Expert premium floss 40m
- Effectively removes plaque and food particles
- Gentle on fingers and gums
- Easy to insert, so you can reach even the tightest spots
- Easily slides to help gum problems
- Clinically proven to reduce gingivitis
- No. 1 brand used by dentists worldwide
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Wind 5 centimeter of floss around your middle fingers.
- Gently glide floss between teeth to the gum line.
- Curve the floss to contact as much of the tooth as possible.
- Gently move the floss up and down.
- Use a fresh section of the floss for each tooth.
- Used morning or evening after brushing your teeth, Oral-B Floss helps your gums and teeth stay healthy.
Please see the packaging for more information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here