- 2 minute professional timer
- 3 brushing modes
- Gently whitens teeth from first use
An electric toothbrush designed to make sure your teeth and gum stay healthy and clean.
The Oral-B electric toothbrush is specially designed to ensure the health and cleanliness of your gums and teeth are maintained. The special Oral B round head cleans thoroughly for healthier gums. Your gums will also remain protected as the pressure control will reduce brushing speed if you brush too hard.
The brush makes certain of a detailed clean thanks to its 3 brushing modes, daily clean, whitening & sensitive. You can also check how your teeth and gums are progressing thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity and the Oral B app.
Features of Oral-B smart 4 electric toothbrush 3D white
- Pressure sensor
- Bluetooth connection
- 2 week battery life
- Removes surface stains
- Whitens teeth
- Replacement brush heads
- 1 x Oral-B smart 4 electric toothbrush
- 2 x brush heads
- 1 x 2 pin plug
- Children 3 years and older (Adult supervision required)
Warnings and cautions
- Periodically check the cord for damage
- Not intended for use by children under age of 3 years
- If the product is dropped, the brush head should be replaced before the next use, even if no damage is visible
- Do not store the charging unit above water
- Please see packaging for full information
How to use
- Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on.
- Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth.
- Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.
- Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here