- Clinically proven superior clean
- Oscillates and rotates for better plaque removal
- In-handle quadrant timer
The Oral-B vitality electric toothbrush provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
Powered by Braun, Oral-B vitality cross action blue electric toothbrush features a professionally inspired design that allows the brush head to surround each tooth with bristles angled at 16 degrees. The 2D cleaning action oscillates and rotates for better plaque removal than a regular manual toothbrush.
Complete with an in-handle timer that helps you to brush each quadrant thoroughly, as well as helping you to brush for the dentist-recommended two minutes. Rechargeable, the electric toothbrush also has a daily clean mode for optimum tooth whiteness.
Features of Oral-B vitality cross action blue electric toothbrush
- Angled bristles to surround each tooth
- In-handle timer to help you brush for two minutes
- 2D cleaning action
- Comprehensive daily clean mode
- Better plaque and stain removal
- Oral-B, the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
- 1 x toothbrush Oral-B vitality cross action handle
- 1 x toothbrush head
- 1 x charging station with UK 2 pin plug
- Children over 3 years of age
- Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: Cross Action, 3D White, Sensi Ultrathin, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, Floss Action, Tri Zone, Dual Clean, Power Tip, Ortho Care
Warnings and cautions
- This electric toothbrush is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety
- Children should be supervised when brushing their teeth and to ensure they do not play with the appliance
- Replace the brush head if the toothbrush is dropped even if there is a no visible damage
How to use
- Wet the toothbrush head and apply toothpaste.
- Place the toothbrush head in your mouth and turn on.
- Move the toothbrush slowly from tooth to tooth, make sure to hold the head on each tooth for a few seconds before moving to the next one.
- Ensure to brush the gums as well as your teeth, the outside, insides and then the chewing surfaces.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here