- Sensitive and supersensitive modes
- Keeps teeth feeling clean
- 2 minute timer
A gentle and superior clean compared to a manual toothbrush.
The Oral-B Vitality PRO electric toothbrush gives your teeth a clinically proven superior clean vs regular manual toothbrushes. This unique electric toothbrush comes with 3 brushing modes; daily cleaning for a standard brushing experience, sensitive and super sensitive mode for those with sensitive teeth.
With an in-handle timer, the Oral-B Vitality PRO electric toothbrush helps you brush for a dentists-recommended 2 minutes. This essential toothbrush comes with an oscillating and rotating head that deeply cleans your teeth, helping to remove plague leaving your teeth looking and feeling clean.
Features of Oral-B Vitality PRO electric toothbrush
- Long lasting battery
- Connects to the free Oral-B app
- Round brush head
- 3 brushing modes
- Indicating brush heads so you know when to change
- Oscillates and rotating head
- 1x Oral-B Vitality PRO
- 1x charger
- 2x brush heads
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed by Oral-B
- If the product has been damaged, stop use immediately
How to use
- Charge up to full for the first use
- Select one of the 4 brushing modes.
- Follow the guide that is supplied with this toothbrush.
- Brush until the toothbrush flashes to show you 2 minutes have been ocmpleted.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here