- Antibacterial mouthwash
- Relieves gingivitis, ulcers and infections
- Contains hexetidine
Antibacterial and antifungal mouthwash with hexetidine.
Oraldene contains 0.1 g of hexetidine in every 100 ml of medicine. Hexetidine is an antibacterial and antifungal medicine and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including mouth ulcers, thrush, sore or bleeding gums (called gingivitis), bad breath (halitosis) or sore throats. It can also be used before and after dental surgery to help prevent infections.
Features of Oraldene mouthwash 200ml
- Antibacterial and antifungal
- Effective treatment for gingivitis
- Contains hexetidine
- Helps mouth ulcers, thrush and sore throats
- Daily treatment
- Children aged 12 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For topical use only, which means that it should not be swallowed
- If anyone accidentally swallows this product, contact a doctor or your nearest Accident and Emergency department taking this pack with you
- Do not dilute
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Oraldene can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild. If you experience the following, stop using the medicine and talk to your doctor:
- Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- Allergic reactions including itchy rash
- Irritation, tingling or numbness of the tongue and/or tissues inside the mouth
- Shortness of breath
- Dry mouth
- Feeling sick (nausea)
- Sickness (vomiting)
- Salivary gland enlargement
- Taste disturbance or loss of taste
- Pain, swelling, redness or heat
- Tongue or tooth discolouration
- Blistering or ulceration
How to use
Adults and Children aged 12 years and over
- Rinse the mouth or gargle for 30 seconds with at least 15 ml (approx. 1 tablespoonful) of undiluted Oraldene two to three times a day or as otherwise directed.
Hexetidine 0.1 g/100 ml.
Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Levomenthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Ethanol 96%, Azorubin (E122) Sodium Calcium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide (E524), and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here