- 4 bespoke brushing modes
- Designed & approved by dentists
- Exceptional plaque removal
Powerful electric tooth brush with 4 unique cleaning modes for a brighter smile.
The Ordo Sonic electric toothbrush is a revolutionary electric toothbrush that has been designed and approved by dentists. This unique and stylish electric toothbrush uses Sonic pulse technology with fluid dynamics that work between the teeth, cleaning not only the surface of your teeth but also deep between them. Working at 40,000 sonic pulses per minute, Ordo Sonic electric toothbrush easily breaks up plague, sweeping it away leaving you with a dazzling smile.
Ordo Sonic electric toothbrush helps to keep not only your teeth clean by removing surface stains but also works to improve gum health. This delightful electric toothbrush comes with 4 powerful brushing modes which include: Clean mode, White mode, Massage mode and Sensitive brushing mode.
Features of Ordo Sonic electric toothbrush
- Clean, White, Massage and Sensitive brushing modes
- Smart 2-minute timer with quad-pacer
- Individually rounded bristles for optimum performance
- 40,000 Sonic pulses
- 3+ weeks Li-ion battery
- Waterproof design - IPX7
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Advanced sonic technology for a deeper clean
- Improves gum health
- Removes surface stains
- Suitable for use with braces and other dental work
- Unique and stylish design
- Available in 3 colours
- Induction charger with USB connection
- 1x Ordo Sonic+ electric toothbrush
- 1x Ordo Sonic+ brush head
- 1x Hygienic travel cap
- 1x Ordo Sonic+ charging base - USB connection
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if damaged
- Use only as directed by the supplier
How to use
- Slide the brush head onto the metal pin.
- Push the brush head down until it locks into place.
- Press the power/mode button to turn the toothbrush on. It will start in the clean mode. Press the power/mode button again immediately to select other modes.
- The brush uses a 2-minute timer with quad-pacer.
- It will pulse every 30 seconds to remind you to change quadrants of your mouth and will switch off automatically after 2 minutes.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Ordo toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes twice a day and not more than three times. Our built in 2-minute timer with quad-pacer will assist you.
- Hold the brush at a 45-degree angle and gently place it against your teeth. Let the sonic pulse technology get to work.
- Gently guide the brush along the gum line and teeth using light pressure. Slowly move from tooth to tooth.
- Brush the inner and outer biting surfaces of your mouth the same way.
- Minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Do not rinse out the toothpaste residue after brushing, the fluoride helps strengthen your enamel and prevent tooth decay.
Charging your brush
- When the brush has low power, the charging icon will flash red. This indicates it's time to charge your brush.
- To charge the toothbrush, plug the charger into a USB port, electrical socket or selected charging point.
- Place the brush on the charging base.
- The charging icon will light up red. This indicates the brush is being charged.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here