- 100% pure mushroom extract
- From 100% fruiting bodies
- Dual extract
A nutrient-rich, all-natural mushroom powder extract.
A high-quality mushroom extract is generally made from good quality mushroom material, which is cultivated in a wood-rich environment. Lion's mane mushrooms are cultivated on a wood-rich substrate, which produces most bio-active constituents. This powdered mushroom extract is derived from Lion's Mane fruiting bodies that are organically cultivated and handpicked.
The active components of Lion's Mane are obtained through an enzymatic, temperature-controlled extraction process to extract the active compounds found inside the mushroom cells. This advanced method of preparation ensures the highest levels of active nutrients are available. It has a significant amount of diterpenoids and sterols and is standardised to 50% beta-glucan-rich polysaccharides.
Features of KIKI Health organic lion's mane capsules
- Standardised to 50% Beta-Glucan – rich polysaccharides
- Grown on wood-rich substrate
- It is hand-picked organically cultivated
- Without any artificial colours, preservatives sweeteners or fillers
- Naturally free from gluten and wheat
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No additives, mycelium and grains
- 60 vegicaps
- Vegetarians and vegans
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Take 2 – 4 capsules daily with meals according to individual needs.
100% Organic Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom Extract from fruiting bodies (400mg).
Shell Capsule: Hypromellose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here