- Weight loss aid
- 60mg of orlistat per capsule
- Stops the body absorbing some fat
A weight loss aid that blocks enzymes in your digestive system from breaking down up to a third of fat you have eaten during meals.
Orlos contains the drug orlistat which is used for weight loss alongside a reduced calorie, low-fat diet in overweight adults (BMI 28 or above). It is clinically proven to help you lose more weight than dieting alone. The capsules work in your digestive system to stop about a quarter of the fat in your meals being absorbed. This fat passes out of your body and may cause changes to your bowel movements. Eat low-fat meals to help manage these effects.
Features of Orlos 60mg capsules x 84
- 84 capsules
- Clinically proven
- To be used alongside a reduced calorie, low-fat diet
- 84 capsules
- Persons of 18 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if you have a BMI of 27 or lower
- Consult your doctor before taking
- May alter your bowel movements
How to use
- Take one capsule whole with water, three times a day with each main meal containing fat.
- Consult your doctor before taking.
- You should not take Orlos for more than six months.
- You should take a multivitamin (containing vitamins A, D, E and K) once a day, at bedtime.
60mg of Orlistat per capsule.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here