- From the legendary designer
- Notes of rose & vanilla
- Floral fragrance
An iconic fragrance from an iconic designer.
From the legendary designer, Oscar de la Renta, rose eau de toilette is a soft floral fragrance. Launched in 2016 to coincide with his summer collection, the fragrance is based on the striking beauty of a rose, not only in scent but in the design of the bottle too.
The fragrance starts with top notes of the signature rose, to indulge and entice your senses. It is given dramatic depth with heart notes of heliotrope, rose, tuberose, and ylang-ylang. The lingering scent is of musky accords, vanilla and tonka bean.
Features of Oscar de la Renta rose eau de toilette
- Enriched with signature rose
- Iconic fragrance
- Warming notes of tonka bean
- Sleek floral bottle design
- Conveniently sized bottle
- Fresh aroma
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- To release the fragrance all day, spray the eau de toilette on your pulse points, such as wrists and behind the ears.
Please see packaging for details
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here