- Dual action
- For rapid removal of hardened ear wax
- Simple & effective
An advanced, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
Excess ear wax is quite common, but is usually simple to treat, using wax-removing ear drops, Otex Ear Drops work by softening and breaking down the wax into small pieces, which can then be released from the ear more easily.
Features of Otex express ear drops 10ml
- Clinically proven
- Advanced formula
- Reduces need for syringing
- softens hardened ear wax
- Build-up of ear wax
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged. .
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear
- Keep away from eyes
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening
- Do not use after the use by date shown on end flap of carton
How to use
- Tilt heat, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear. .
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide; 8-Hydroxyquinoline; Glycerol.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here