- Dual action
- For rapid removal of hardened ear wax
- Simple & effective
An advanced, dual-action formula which softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help disperse it.
Excess ear wax is quite common, but is usually simple to treat, using wax-removing ear drops, Otex Ear Drops work by softening and breaking down the wax into small pieces, which can then be released from the ear more easily.
Features of Otex express ear drops 10ml
- Clinically proven
- Advanced formula
- Reduces need for syringing
- softens hardened ear wax
- Build-up of ear wax
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged. .
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear
- Keep away from eyes
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton
- Discard 4 weeks after first opening
- Do not use after the use by date shown on end flap of carton
How to use
- Tilt heat, and gently squeeze up to 5 drops into ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3 to 4 days whilst symptoms clear. .
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide; 8-Hydroxyquinoline; Glycerol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here