- Easy to use nasal drops
- Helps to reduce nasal mucus
- Starts to work in 2 minutes
For kids who are suffering from blocked or stuffy noses.
In children, Orthovine child nasal drops are used to relieve nasal congestion (blockage of the nose, including colds), chronic and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever), and sinusitis.
It contains xylometazoline hydrochloride, which opens up and clears up the nasal passageways by reducing nasal secretions and reducing enlarged blood vessels to their normal size. With Otrivine Nasal Spray, you can clear your nose in 2 minutes, and it lasts for up to 10 hours.
Features of Otrivine Child nasal drops 10ml
- Contains xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- Could provide up to 10 hours of relief
- Instant relief for blocked noses, symptoms of allergies and sinusitis
- Decongests the nose
- Children aged 6 and over
Warnings and cautions
- Not to be used for more than 5 days without the advice of a doctor
- Parents or carers should seek medical attention if the child's condition worsens
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection
- Not to be used in children under 6 years of age
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage (2 doses in a 24 hour period)
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicines
- Do not use for more than seven consecutive days without consulting your doctor
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
Children aged 6-12 years
- 1 or 2 drops of solution in each nostril.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.05% w/v.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Phosphate, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hypromellose and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here