- 100% natural nasal wash
- Works in minutes
- Clears away excess mucus and allergen particles
Acts quickly to help unblock the nasal passages and clear congestion.
Otrivine natural daily nasal wash works to gently clean the nasal cavities during a cold or when dealing with allergy related problems such as blocked nose. This unique wash washes away the impurities, excess mucus or allergen particles such as dust and pollen, leaving your nose clean and clear.
Otrivine natural daily nasal wash is 100% natural and is drug , steroid and preservative free nasal wash. Containing salt water, which helps keep the nasal passages clean and in good condition through regular nasal washing. This can prevent nasal irritation.
Features of Otrivine natural daily nasal wash
- Suitable for colds, sinusitis and allergies
- Helps to relieve
- Easy to use
- Gentle on your nose
- Contains salt water
- Adults and children over 2 years
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Do not use continuously for more than 7 consecutive days
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist
- To avoid possible spread of infection, only one person should use each bottle
How to use
- Clean your nose.
- Lean head forward over a sink.
- Gently place tip and spray.
- Repeat on opposite nostril.
Aloe Vera powder, sea water and purified water. Preservative free. Contains Nitrogen as inert propellant gas in the pressurised device. The propellant gas is not in contact with the solution.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here