- Treatment time only 30-60 seconds
- No leads, pads or batteries needed
- Handy pocket size
A unique and portable form of TENS therapy.
The Paingone pen is shaped just like a large pen and is fast and easy to use. It can provide relief from many injuries or conditions including sciatica, arthritis, migraine, back pain, headaches and more. By clicking the pen as instructed on the affected area, the paingone pen will trigger the body's natural pain relieving response.
TENS therapy (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) is a form of therapy usually conducted through wires and sticky pads, where an electrical current gently stimulates the nerves of a muscle to provide pain relief. The Paingone pen uses a similar form of controlled electronic frequency to target specific pain points without the need for added equipment.
Features of paingone® pen
- Maintenance free, lasts up to 2 years
- Unique form of TENS-like therapy
- Easy to use - no leads, pads or complicated settings involved
- Can be used as often as you require
- Even works over light clothing
- Over 1.4 million sold worldwide
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 132 x 20 x 20mm
- Weight: 30g
- Chronic pain
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use
- Do not use if you are pregnant, living with epilepsy or have a heart pacemaker
- For the temporary relief of pain (unlikely to completely eliminate pain)
- If you experience any irritation or additional pain, discontinue use and consult your doctor
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
1. Hold paingone in your hand and click the button with your thumb for 30-40 times. This will only take 1 minute (you might feel a tiny impulse with every click). Can be used over clothing.
2. For larger areas of pain, move the paingone around the painful area as you click the device.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here