- Protects dry and chapped lips
- Enriched with pure cocoa butter
- Softens lips
Coca buddy enriched lip balm with SPF 15 protection..
Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm has been formulated to prevent and protect chapped, cracked or wind burnt lips. This lip balm has been made with pure cocoa butter and vitamin E which helps to soften and relieve soreness as well as protecting dry and chapped lips. With SPF 15 protection the Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm is a great way to protect your lips in the summer or whilst on holiday.
Features of Palmer's cocoa butter lip balm 4g
- Nourishes and hydrates
- Creates a protective barrier around your lips
- Paraben and phthalate free
- SPF 15 protection
- Travel sized
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Apply liberally as often as necessary.
Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Ethylhexly Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cl 40800, Zea Mays Oil, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here