- 24-hour moisturisation
- Relieves dry and rough skin
- Enriched with vitamin E
Palmer's cocoa butter original solid formula contains a high concentration of cocoa butter enriched with vitamin E.
The cocoa butter solid formula is a great choice to soften, smooth and relieve dry skin, it can even be used on tattoos to help keep them vibrant. The secret behind this cocoa butter solid formula is that it melts at just below room temperature, rapidly absorbing into your skin the moment it touches leaving it feeling silky and smooth.
Palmer's cocoa butter original solid formula has been formulated using two key ingredients: Cocoa Butter, a naturally rich moisturiser that leaves your skin thoroughly hydrated and velvety smooth and Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps to improve the appearance of stretch marks, scars and skin imperfections, giving you a more even and toned appearance.
Features of Palmers cocoa butter original solid formula 100g
- Helps to reduce skin imperfections
- High concentration of cocoa butter
- Rapidly absorbs into the skin
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
- Helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Deeply moisturises rough and dry skin
- Melts upon contact with skin
- All skin types
- Dry and rough skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
How to use
- Apply as often as required by gently massaging into the skin until fully absorbed.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cl 40800, Zea Mays Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here