- For uneven skin tone
- Can reverse ageing skin
- Suitable for scars, stretch marks and dry skin
A lightweight, nourishing oil suitable for the body and face.
Palmer's cocoa butter skin therapy oil rosehip contains a wonderful blend of cocoa butter, vitamin E and natural oils. Packed full of vitamins and nutrients thanks to its cetesomate-e® complex, Palmer's cocoa butter skin therapy oil rosehip is perfect for evening out skin tone and smoothing scars and stretch marks.
Suitable for use on the face or body, Palmer's cocoa butter skin therapy oil rosehip is lightweight and non-greasy on the skin. It's rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants known for their skin-perfecting benefits. The oil is non-comedogenic (it won't block your pores) as well as being hypoallergic, so you can feel confident using this product even if you have sensitive skin.
Features of Palmer's cocoa butter skin therapy oil rosehip 150ml
- Deep moisturising treatment
- Leaves skin looking and feeling soft
- No parabens or phthalates
- Non pore-blocking
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Gently massage into affected area as often as desired.
Canola Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Fragrance, Rosa Canina Seed Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here