- Rich in vitamin E
- Smooths and revitalises skin
- Leaves skin feeling radiant
A firming butter that has been specifically designed using Cocoa butter
Palmer's cocoa firming butter has been specifically designed using a unique combination of cocoa butter, collagen, elastin and shea butter to help firm and tone your skin whilst supporting your skin's elasticity and texture.
Paraben, phthalate free and dermatologist tested Palmer's cocoa firming uses five key ingredients to help restore your body to its natural and original firmness.
Cocoa butter- a naturally rich butter that leaves your skin soft and silky helping to restore hydration to the driest skin.
Vitamin E- an antioxidant that helps with the appearance of scars, stretch marks and skin imperfections giving them a more even and toned appearance.
Collagen and elastin- helping to improve the elasticity of your skin and can lead to the overall improvement of skin tone, suppleness and appearance.
shea butter- deeply moisturises and nourishes your skin making it feel and look radiant.
Co-enzyme Q10- helps to revitalise your skin leaving it silky smooth.
Features of Palmer's cocoa firming butter
- Improves your skin's elasticity using collagen
- Skin feels and looks radiant
- Deeply moisturises and nourishes skin
- Uses five key ingredients
- Helps with the appearance of skin imperfections
- Helps to firm and tone skin
- All skin types
- Dry and rough skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Take a small amount and massage into your skin twice a day.
Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopherol, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycerin, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Carnitine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyimide-1, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Ubiquinone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here