- Restores dry & damaged hair
- Naturally derived ingredients
- Locks in moisture
Locks in moisture from root to tip with naturally derived ingredients.
Palmer's coconut oil leave in conditioner Palmer’s has been specially formulated using ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoȉ that has been infused with Tiaré flower petals. These amazing raw ingredients deeply hydrate, repair damage and give your hair luscious shine.
A single spray of Palmer's coconut oil leave in conditioner gives your hair instant silkiness that makes combing through your hair a breeze. Enriched with nourishing hair emollients, this anti-frizz helps to control fizz, reduce split ends and gives your hair a healthy looking shine.
Features of Palmer's coconut oil formula moisture boost leave in conditioner
- Instantly targets knots & tangles
- No parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten & dyes
- Silky, smooth results
- Improves comb-through & manageability
- Sulphate free
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- For external use only
How to use
- After shampooing and conditioning with Palmer’s coconut oil formula moisture boost, spray directly onto damp hair in even sections.
- Can also be applied on dry hair to add additional moisture.
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Linseed Oil Ascorbate Esters, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-20, Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCI, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyquaternium-7, Sericin, Fibroin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Hydroxypropyl Starch, Caprylic Acid, Xylitol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here