- Number 1 protection for sensitive newborn skin
- Approved by British Skin Foundation
- With soft flexi-side wings & double leg cuffs
Pampers’ number 1 protection for sensitive newborn skin.
Did you know your newborn’s skin can be up to 50% thinner than adult skin? That makes it extra sensitive to friction and irritation. Pampers new baby nappies bring you Pampers' softest, most caring protection for sensitive newborn skin.
They also come with soft flexi-side wings and double leg cuffs that gently adapt to your baby’s shape to maximise comfort. Finally, their quick dry core absorbs liquid instantly to keep sensitive skin dry and protected. The only newborn nappy approved by British Skin Foundation.
Features of Pampers new baby nappies carry pack
- Provides the softest comfort
- Super-soft stretchy wings
- Quick dry core
- Gently adapt around baby's legs protecting from leaks
- Wetness indicator
- Protects your baby's delicate tummy with a gentle contoured fit
- Available in sizes 1, 2 and 3
- 22 pack (Size 1)
- 31 pack (Size 2)
- 29 pack (Size 3)
- Size 1 (2-5kg)
- Size 2 (4-8kg)
- Size 3 (6-10kg)
Warnings and cautions
- To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children
How to use
- Please see packaging for details.
Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here