- Fast absorption
- Relief from migraines, headaches, back and muscular aches
- Easy on the stomach
Extra strong pain relief.
Panadol extra advance provides stronger pain relief than standard paracetamol tablets. Panadol relieves pain fast and is gentle on the stomach. Panadol extra advance provides up to 37% more pain relieving power compared to standard paracetamol tablets.
Features of Panadol extra advance 500mg/65mg paracetamol + caffeine tablets
- For cold and flu fever, aches and pains
- Gentle on the stomach
- Fast absorption
- 14 tablets
- 32 tablets
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 30°C
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
- Swallow 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed
Each Tablet contains the Active Ingredients Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg Also includes a mixture of Sodium Methyl (E219), Sodium Ethyl (E215) and Sodium Propyl (E217) Parahydroxybenzoates.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here