- Invigorating fragrance
- Spicy and woody
- Classic signature bottle
Spicy luxurious blend of spicy and floral notes for the masculine bold man.
Paul Smith London is a spicy and timeless fragrance. This fragrance is a great addition to your fragrance collection, perfect for everyday wear. A bottle filled with luxury which opens with a blend of freshly crushed spices and sparkling green mandarin, wrapped in sophisticated violet leaves. Subtle notes of fresh floral jasmine, lavender and frosted mint. The base reveals a luxury vintage brandy accord blended with Australian sandalwood to enhance the tonka beans and amber.
Features of Paul Smith London for men eau de parfum
- Classic bottle
- Spicy and aromatic scent
- Perfect for daytime wear
- Floral, vibrant and energetic
- Top notes: Violet Leaves, Mandarin, Black Pepper
- Mid notes: Lavender, Mint
- Base notes: Brandy, Sandalwood, Amber and Tonka Bean
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Fragrance should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time
- Please see packaging for further details
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here