- Chase and team designs
- Hypoallergenic and washproof
- Perfect for little bumps and scrapes
Cleans and protects little bumps and scrapes with the aid of Chase and the team.
Help turn tears into a smile with the Paw Patrol mini first aid kit, full of character design plasters ideal for little bumps, scrapes and scratches. Containing 14 plasters in three assorted sizes with three character designs with Chase and the team and saline solution cleansing wipes.
Wipe away dirt and germs from wound and dress with a fun plaster which will encourage the wound to heal faster and lowers the chance of infection. Get your little heroes back into action fast.
Features of Paw Patrol mini first aid kit
- Cleans and protects minor wounds
- Fun character designs on all plasters
- Protect against dirt and germs
- Latex free
- Washproof plasters
- 8 x Finger plasters (56mm x 18mm)
- 4 x Large plasters (30mm x 56mm)
- 2 x Extra-large graze plasters (76mm x 50mm)
- 6 x Wound cleansing wipes (Saline)
- 2 x Dressing pads
- Minor cuts and abrasions
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If the wound does not appear to be healing or continues to bleed, seek medical advice
- Single use plasters
- Dispose of after use
How to use
- Wash your hands before treating a wound.
- Gently clean the would with a cleansing wipe.
- Dry the skin with a dressing pad if needed.
- Apply a plaster onto the dry skin. Do not stretch the plaster.
- Change plaster daily or as required.
- Wash hands after treating the wound.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here