- Specialist formula
- For all-day confidence
- Reduces & controls odour
Specialist formula for bromhidrosis, eliminating odour at the root.
Perspi-Guard antibacterial odour control body wash has been formulated to cleanse the skin and eliminate body odours from commonly affected problem areas, such as underarms, feet and groin. Containing a specialist formula for bromhidrosis unlike regular body washes, which often only deodorise problem areas for a short time, Perspi-Guard deals with the root cause of the problem. Scientifically formulated to treat bromhidrosis, the medical name for problem body odour, it contains Triclosan, which targets and reduces the odour-causing bacteria that build up on the skin during sweating.
Features of Perspi-Guard antibacterial body wash
- Reduces odour-causing bacteria
- Ultimate level of odour protection
- Targets odour-causing bacteria on the skin
- Leave you feeling confident
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Avoide contact with the eyes
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
- Apply the bodywash directly to skin in areas where odour is a problem.
- Lather and rinse well.
- Use regularly while problem odour persists.
Aqua (Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triclosan, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Triethylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here