- Face and body protection
- Maintains an optimum epidermal hydration level
- Soothes the skin after exposure
Moisturising milk that soothes and prolongs the tan.
Photoderm after-sun intensely rehydrates skin dried out by the skin, prepares it for further exposure and thereby optimises its natural anti-UV protection. Its exclusive patented vellular BIOprotection complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells and prevents premature cutaneous ageing.
Enriched with emollient and soothing active ingredients, Photoderm After-sun decongests the skin after exposure and helps prolong the tan by curbing desquamation. Photoderm after-sun's light texture makes it easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
Features of Bioderma photoderm apres solaire
- Excellent tolerance
Prolongs the tan
- Suitable for adults and children
- Light texture makes it easy to spread
- Prevents premature cutaneous ageing
- Adults and children
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- After exposure to the sun, apply photoderm after-sun on clean, dry skin.
- Repeat the application when going to bed, on the most sensitive areas.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Allantoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here