- Smoothes appearance of deep wrinkles
- Replumps the skin
- Detoxes the skin
Innovative eye cream for the delicate eye contour area.
This eye contour works all night long to smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles and replump the skin. It detoxifies the skin and helps to eliminate signs of fatigue, rejuvenating lacklustre skin and leaving it feeling silky soft.
Features of Physiolift night eye contour
- Retinaldehyde: vitamin A derivative - stimulates cell renewal and rejuvenating the skin
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments: smaller fragments of hyaluronic acid to penetrate deeper for instant skin plumping
- Pre-Tocopheryl: Antioxidant Vitamin E precursor (more powerful, more stable, more easily absorbed)
- Ascofiline: replenishes the skin's collagen I and IV
- Dextran Sulphate: decongestant help reduce puffiness and dark circles
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: leaves the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply in the evening only - after cleansing, to the face, neck and neckline.
- Gently dab onto the eye contour, focusing on crow's feet, and smoothing along the eyebrow arch.
- Using a delicate patting motion will have a decongesting effect on the skin.
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Bht, Ceteareth-33, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Methyl Dihydrojasmonate, Pvp, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Retinal, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (Aqua), Xanthan Gum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here