- 24-hour max strength
- Treat symptoms of hay fever and other allergies
- No tablet lasts longer
Extremly effective relief from hay fever and allergies.
Piriteze allergy tablets 12 tablets have been designed to give you fast and effective relief from the following symptoms: Hayfever; skin allergies; pet allergies; mould spore allergies; house dust mite allergies.
Features of Piriteze allergy tablets 12 tablets
- Non-drowsy in the majority of users
- Contains Cetirizine Hydrochloride
- Relief from house dust and mite allergies
- 12 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- May cause drowsiness, If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink
- If symptoms persist, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor
How to use
Adults and children over 12:
- One tablet once a day.
Children aged 6 to 12 years:
- Please take half a tablet twice a day.
Children under 6 years:
- Not recommended. See leaflet for further advice.
Each tablet contains the active ingredients Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg, Also includes Lactose - see leaflet for further advice
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here