- One a day
- With cetirizine hydrochloride
- Relief from hay fever, skin & pet allergies
Piriteze allergy tablets contain an antihistamine called cetirizine that can be used to treat the symptoms of hay fever and other allergies.
It can also be taken to relieve the rashes and itching of chronic urticaria (hives). Urticaria can occur as a persistent condition and is recognised by the formation of raised white or reddish lumps surrounded by red inflamed areas which itch or sting.
Features of Piriteze allergy tablets
- Suitable for 6 years and over
- Also relieves rashes and itching
- For mould spore & house dust mite allergies
- Children aged 6 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- The tablets, at the recommended dose, do not cause drowsiness in the majority of people. However, as with all antihistamines, occasional cases of drowsiness have been reported. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- For oral use only.
- One tablet daily.
Each tablet contains the active ingredient cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg. Also includes lactose. See leaflet for further advice.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here