- Allergy relief
- Banana flavour
- Sugar free
Tasty syrup that targets the relief of hayfever and allergies.
It can be taken to relieve the rashes and itching of chronic urticaria (hives). Urticaria can occur as a persistent condition and is recognised by the formation of raised white or reddish lumps surrounded by red inflamed areas which itch or sting.
Features of Piriteze sugar free banana flavour allergy syrup 2 years+
- Suitable for children 2 years+
- Relief from a wide range of allergies
- Easy to swallow syrup
- Children 2 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Please read enclose leaflet carefully before use
How to use
- For oral use.
- Use the spoon provided to make sure you have the correct dose.
- Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over:
- Two 5ml spoonfuls once daily.
- Children aged between 6 and 12 years:
- One 5ml spoonful twice daily, morning and evening.
- Children aged between 2 and 6 years:
- Give half a spoonful (2.5ml) twice daily, morning and evening.
Each 1 ml of oral solution contains 1 mg of cetirizine Hydrochloride. Also includes sorbitol (E420), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here