- Natural wheat extracts
- Conditions and repairs the hair
- Hair is provided with intensive shine
Caffeine shampoo for colour-treated and stressed hair.
Plantur 39 caffeine shampoo for coloured hair is a specially designed caffeine shampoo for colour-treated and stressed hair with natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 conditions and repairs the hair. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine. When washing, the active caffeine ingredient penetrates all the way into the hair follicle, which can be detected after being left on for as little as 120 seconds.
Using a combination of natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 condition, this caffeine shampoo for coloured hair repairs and protects coloured and stressed hair. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine.
The caffeine in these shampoos prevent the hormone-induced exhaustion of hair production.
Features of Plantur 39 caffeine shampoo for coloured hair 250ml
- Enriched with provitamin B5
- Damaged hair is repairs and protected
- Penetrates down to the hair follicle
- Prevents the hormone-induced exhaustion of hair production
- Coloured hair
- Stressed hair
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Massage gently into your scalp.
- Leave on the scalp for 2 minutes.
- Gently rinse away.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Caffeine, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hexy Cinnamal, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Limonene, Linalool, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, CI 47005, CI42090
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here