- Boosts volume
- Easy to style
- Firms and restores
Regenerate the hair surface and increase its resistance without weighing the hair down.
After the age of 40, the hair reacts more sensitively to stress and in particular, fine thin hair suffers with a lack of volume and hair styling. Plantur Brittle Hair Conditioner for this purpose has structure-firming restorative substances from white tea, corn and wheat that regenerate the hair surface and increase its resistance without weighing the hair down.
Features of Plantur 39 conditioner for fine and brittle hair
- Enriched with provitamin B5
- Damaged hair is repairs and protected
- Penetrates down to the hair follicle
- Resorative ingredients
- Fine and brittle hair
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Massage gently into your scalp.
- Leave on the scalp for 2 minutes.
- Gently rinse away.
Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycerin Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caffeine, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Quaternium-80, Lactic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Limonene, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium, Etidronate, Linalool, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here