- Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria
- Helps remove stubborn stains
- Flavour free
Flavourless denture cleanser.
Poligrip® Flavour Free Denture Fixative Cream doesn't interfere with the flavour of food. Your dentures are about 10x softer than natural teeth so they need special care. Use Poligrip® Denture Cleanser instead of a toothpaste as toothpaste may scratch dentures. Poligrip® Denture Cleanser kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria* and helps remove stubborn stains. *in laboratory testing
Features of Poligrip denture fixative cream flavour free 40g• Ooze control tip
• Free of artificial colours and flavours
• Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria
• Helps remove stubborn stains
• All plastic and metal plates
Warnings and cautions
• Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures
• To avoid clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry
• Not harmful if swallowed
How to use
1. Clean your dentures thoroughly using Dentu-Cream denture cleansing toothpaste.
2. Dry your dentures then apply fixative as shown.
3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures.
4. Press dentures in place, hold firmly, and bite down for several seconds.
5. To remove dentures, swish mouth with water, take dentures out slowly using a rocking motion.
IngredientsPoly (Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here