- Kills 99.9% of odour causing bacteria
- Does not scratch or damage oral appliances
- Helps to lift stains
For a crystal clear smile everyday.
Poligrip mouth guard and retainer has been developed to help cleanse and remove daily bacteria from your dental appliances leaving them stain free and clean. Using a Crystal clear technology that helps to keep your removable dental appliances crystal clear and transparent, the Poligrip mouth guard and retainer will give you the confidence to smile all day every day. These easy to use tablets kill 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria and helps to lift stains and removes discoloration.
Features of Poligrip mouth guard and retainer
- Crystal clear technology
- Guarantees good skin and eye tolerance
- Keeps your retainer, aligner or guard clear & transparent
- Helps stops cumulative build-up of odour-causing bacteria
- Enriched with zinc and copper sulphates
- 30 tablets
- Dental appliances
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Use only as instructed
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Drop one Poligrip Pro Guard & Retainer tablet into enough very warm (not hot) water to cover your oral appliance.
- Soak for 3-5 minutes.
- For best results, gently brush your oral appliance with cleanser solution using a soft brush.
- Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
- Rinse appliance thoroughly with running water.
SodiumBicarbonate, Citric Acid, PotassiumCaroate (PotassiumMonopersulfate), SodiumCarbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, TAED, SodiumBenzoate, PEG-180, SodiumLauryl Sulfate, VP/VA Copolymer, Aroma, Subtilisin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Nitrite, CI 42090, CI 73015.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here