- Itch relief
- Cools and soothes
- Chickenpox relief
CoolMousse for children with chickenpox.
The PoxClin CoolMousse contains the 2QR-complex, a patented bio-active bacterial blocker derived from the aloe barbadensis plant. 2QR reduces the chances of infection and supports the skin's natural healing process.
Other ingredients of the PoxClin CoolMousse help to cool and protect the skin and soothe the itch.
Features of CoolMousse for children with chickenpox
- Relieves the symptoms of chickenpox
- Direct cooling and soothing effect
- Instant itch relief
- Contains natural ingredients
- 100 ml foam dispenser containing CoolMousse for larger areas.
- Instructions for use.
How to use
- Apply 3 time daily or whenever relief is needed. For external use only.
- PoxClin CoolMousse is intended for larger areas and is absorbed rapidly by the skin. Spread the mousse generously over the area. It helps to reduce the itch and improve the condition and texture of the skin.
- Carefully read the instructions for use before using the product.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Extract
Betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Cocopolyglucose Tartrate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower / Leaf Stem Extract
Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate Aqua, Contains Galactoarabinan Polyglucoronic Acid Crosspolymer (2QR)
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here