- Helps to fight the common signs of fatigue
- Feel more awake
- Maintains your mental alertness
Caffeine stimulant that can help to maintain mental alertness and make you feel less tired.
Pro Plus has been formulated to give you a 50mg dose of caffeine per tablet to help relieve temporary tiredness. This stimulant tablet can help you to maintain mental alertness and make you feel less tired.
Tiredness is not always caused by a lack of sleep or rest. There may be underlying medical reasons for your sleepy head. Sleep is vital to your physical and mental health, so if tiredness persists, please consult your doctor.
Features of Pro Plus tablets
- Gives your body a shot of caffeine
- Sugar free and fat free
- A stimulant that's easy to take
- 48 tablets
- Children over the age of 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take Pro Plus if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If you don't usually take caffeine or are sensitive to caffeine you may be more likely to experience side effects
- Please refer to leaflet for details
- Do not exceed two tablets in three hours, or 8 tablets per day
- Unsuitable for children under 16 years
- Tiredness is not always caused by a lack of sleep or rest. There may be underlying medical reasons, so if tiredness persist, consult your doctor
How to use
- 1 to 2 tablets with water if preferred, as required during the day.
- Do not exceed two tablets in three hours, or 8 tablets per day.
Each Tablet contains the Active Ingredient: 50mg Caffeine Anhydrous Ph. Eur.
Active Ingredient: Caffeine.
Also contains: Sorbitol
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here