- 1000mg vitamin C per sachet
- Delicious orange flavoured fizzy drink
- Enriched with B vitamins and CoQ10
A tasty effervescent drink that supports normal energy metabolism as well as your immune system.
Pro-Ven Urgent C Immune & energy intensive daily kickstart combines high potency levels of clinically studied Lab4 friendly bacteria with a full spectrum of other nutrients to provide comprehensive immune and energy support.
This easy to take effervescent orange flavoured fizzy drink contains 25 billion Lab4 live bacteria as well as being enriched with key vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and selenium which contribute to the normal function of the immune system as well as Thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid and vitamins B6 & B12 all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Please note supplements are intended to supplement your current diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Pro-Ven Urgent C Immune & energy intensive daily kickstart
- Enriched with elderberry extract and beta 1,3 & 1,6 glucans
- 25 billion Lab4 research-backed friendly bacteria per sachet
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Works to support normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contains elderberry extract and beta 1,3 & 1,6 glucans
- Helps to form a natural part of the human intestinal microbiome
Active ingredients per sachet Amount % NRV/RDA* Vitamin D 25μg 500% Vitamin C 1000mg 1250% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 3.3mg 300% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 4.2mg 300% Niacin 48mg NE 300% Vitamin B6 4.2mg 300% Folic Acid 500μg 250% Vitamin B12 15μg 600% Pantothenic Acid 18mg 300% Biotin 150μg 300% Zinc 10mg 100% Selenium 100μg 182% Elderberry Extract 200mg † Equivalent to: Elderberry Fruit 1400mg † Guarana Seed Extract 200mg † Beta 1,3 & 1,6 Glucans 100mg † Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous & Guarana Seed Extract) 100mg † Coenzyme Q10 10mg † Lab4 Consortium Amount % NRV/RDA* Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL60) 25 billion viable cells † Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21) 25 billion viable cells † Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20) 25 billion viable cells † Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis (CUL34) 25 billion viable cells †
- 7 sachets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Always take alongside food
- Store in a cool, dry place - does not require refrigeration
How to use
- Taken 1 sachet per day.
Fructose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, Acid (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Natural Orange Flavour, Micro-organisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60, Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34 and Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Yeast Extract (Beta 1,3 & 1,6 Glucans), Orange Juice Powder, Caffeine, Elderberry Extract, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Nicotinamide, Guarana Seed Extract, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Glycine, Colour (Beta Carotene), Coenzyme Q10, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Modified Corn Starch, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Oil, Sucrose, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here