- 1000mg vitamin C per sachet
- Delicious orange flavoured fizzy drink
- 5 billion Lab4 research-backed friendly bacteria per sachet
Delicious orange flavoured daily effervescent sachet that aids in immunity support.
Pro-Ven urgent vitamin C everyday is a unique and delicious orange flavoured effervescent drink that has been specially formulated to contain 1000mg vitamin C per sachet with vitamin D, zinc and selenium which all work to support your immune system. These easy to take sachets can be used long-term as a daily support supplement and each sachet contains 5 billion of the extensively studied Lab4 friendly bacteria, which help to form a natural part of the human intestinal microbiome.
Please note these supplements are intended to supplement your current diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Features of Pro-Ven urgent vitamin C everyday
- Enriched with Vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc and selenium
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Contains elderberry extract and beta 1,3 & 1,6 glucans
- Helps to form a natural part of the human intestinal microbiome
Active ingredients per sachet Amount % NRV/RDA* Vitamin D 12.5μg 250% Vitamin C 1000mg 1250% Zinc 5mg 50% Selenium 50μg 91% Lab4 Consortium Amount % NRV/RDA* Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL60) 5 billion viable cells † Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL21) 5 billion viable cells † Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20) 5 billion viable cells † Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis (CUL34) 5 billion viable cells † Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) 300mg † Elderberry Extract 100mg † Beta 1,3 & 1,6 Glucans 25mg †
- 30 sachets
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Always take alongside food
- Store in a cool, dry place - does not require refrigeration
How to use
- Taken 1 sachet per day.
Fructose, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Acid (Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Natural Orange Flavour, Colour (Beta Carotene), Maltodextrin, Orange Juice Powder, Elderberry Extract, Micro-organisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL60, Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL21, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34 and Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20), Yeast Extract (Beta 1,3 & 1,6 Glucans), Zinc Citrate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium Selenite, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol). Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here