- Boost skins radiance
- Purifies skin
- Blend of natural clays
Eliminte impurities and excess sebum with this natural clay mask.
Detox and restore your skin with the Procoal activated charcoal detox clay mask. It penetrates deeply into the skin to eliminate dirt and impurities without stripping moisture from the skin. Transforming the skin into a more refined, purified and radiant complexion.
A powerful blend of key enriched minerals which help to remove impurities & excess oil/sebum. Transforms skin for a more purified and glowing complexion.
Features of Procoal activated charcoal detox clay mask
- A brighter and more radiant complexion
- Gentle and effective
- Eliminates impurities
- Removes excess sebum
- Mix of three natural clays
- Free from Parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- Formulated and produced in England
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for congested skin.
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water.
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary.
- Patch test before use.
How to use
- Use 2-3 times a week for normal or dry skin, and once a week for oily skin.
- Apply a thin layer all over the face avoiding the eye area.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes as you feel the clay hardening and working.
- Remove with a wet towel or warm water.
Aqua, Kaolin, Propanediol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Bentonite, Montmorillonite, Illite, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Oryza Sativa Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Charcoal Powder, Moroccan Lava Clay, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene, Cinnamal, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here