- A gentle exfoliator
- Cleansing and detoxifying
- Helps remove dead skin cells
Get a smooth, luminous and glowing complexion with the Procoal exfoliating face scrub.
Give your skin some pampering, with this facial exfoliating scrub that instantly reinvigorates your skin, leaving it cleansed and detoxed. The dual-action formula physically buffs and sweeps away dry and dull surface cells to unveil its natural and purified radiance.
This scrub contains allantoin, which is a non-irritating natural exfoliant. It encourages and helps natural exfoliation in the outer layer of the skin. It also stimulates cells to encourage new tissue growth. Activated charcoal will help to draw out the contaminants and any excess sebum leaving your skin soft and clean.
Features of Procoal activated charcoal exfoliating face scrub 70ml
- Calendula oil helps restore skins water balance
- Allantoin for exfoliation
- Exfoliating pumice removes dead skin cells
- Eliminates pore clogging dead cells
- Unisex formula
- 100% vegan
- Removes dirt and debris from skin
- Free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- 100% recyclable packaging
- All skin types, especially dry, dull and congested skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test before use
How to use
- Use 2-3 times a week for normal or dry skin, and once a week for oily skin.
- Apply a small amount over a damp face and neck working in small, circular movements, concentrating on the forehead, cheeks and chin though avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse away with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Pumice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Mannitol, Charcoal Powder, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here