- French rose aromatic scent
- Gentle exfoliation
- Smooths and refines skin
A daily exfoliating soap to buff away dirt and dead skin cells revealing a youthful glowing complexion.
Infused with grape seed powder to help invigorate, exfoliate and refine your skin without using micro-beads or other natural exfoliants that might tear your skin. Blended together with shea butter, olive fruit oil and french pink clay which provide multiple benefits for your skin. It can be used on the body or face. It will stimulate the skins natural pH and moisture level to ease dryness or itchiness.
This soap is made using a French rose scent which invigorates your senses. This soap exfoliator is used to remove dead skin cells from your skin, buffing away any dirt on your skin. Your skin will be left with a healthy glow. Helps to soften rough skin and help prevent blemishes by unclogging congested pores. Perfect for everyday use.
Features of Procoal exfoliating soap bar
- Gentle and effective
- Helps prevent blemishes
- Removes dead skin cells
- Cleansing and exfoliating soap bar
- Stimulates skin
- Can be used on face or body
- Cleans excessive oils and toxins from skin
- Free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 1 x Procoal exfoliating soap bar
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation/dryness occurs, reduce frequency of use
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Moisten soap and massage onto wet skin in circular motions to create lather.
- Rinse with clean water.
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Parfum, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower, Vitis Vinifera Seed Powder, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool, Ci 77891, Ci 12490.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here