- Activated charcoal wash
- Brighter, vibrant complexion
- Green tea and lime extract
A face wash that works to purify, cleanse and resurface your skin.
A daily cleansing face wash for men and women. Its blended together, offering a gentle exfoliation with glycolic acid and malik acid. The addition of vitamin C and salicylic acid helps to cleanse and resurface the complexion.
The green tea and lime extract promotes anti-pollution and helps to remove the dirt from your skin, leaving you with a refreshing feeling. Lather your skin with this face wash and feel the benefits of fresher and vibrant, brighter skin.
Features of Procoal glycolic face wash 70ml
- Gentle and effective
- Healthy youthful looking skin
- Deep cleansing and helps to remove excess dirt
- Enriched in vitamin C to boost the skins radiance and luminosity
- Free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- Formulated and produced in England
- 100% recyclable packaging
- 100% vegan
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test before use
How to use
- Apply morning and evening to the face.
- Massage onto damp skin to create a light foam.
- Rinse with water and avoid the eye contour area.
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Oleﬁn Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Mannitol, Cellulose, Charcoal Powder, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Allantoin, Limonene, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium Edta, Gluconic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Linalool, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxide, Decyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Glucose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here