- Alcohol free
- Moisturising and repairing balm
- Helps acne-prone skin
Moisturises and repairs skin forming a barrier against dryness.
Procoal intensive skin defence is suitable for babies, children and adults prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. This balm nourishes your skin, deeply healing and repairing it. It is a 100% natural soothing balm fortified with tamanu oil. The polynesian tamanu promotes the formation of new skin tissues and helps to sooth and calm the skin. The German chamomile also helps to ease itching and skin inflammation.
Features of Procoal intensive skin defence balm 60ml
- Helps itching and skin inflammation
- Steroid free formula
- Helps moisture and repair skin
- 100% natural soothing balm
- 100% vegan
- Gentle and effective
- Free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils & paraffin
- Formulated and produced in England
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Babies, children and adults prone to eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic to herbs or oils
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
How to use
- Apply a liberal amount using fingers to rub onto skin until completely clear.
- Apply as needed to clean, dry skin.
- Reapply as often as desired.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower), Cannabis Sativa Seed (Hemp) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rhus Succedanea (Japanese) Fruit Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed (Tamanu) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here