- For dry, coarse and callused feet
- Helps dead skin peel away
- Powerful and fast acting
Helps remove dead skin, leaving smooth, soft and supple feet.
Works to lift away dead skin cells and smoothes away any rough patches on your skin. It works well on calluses, cracked heels or flaking patches. It helps to remove dead skin in just 4-7 days, leaving the feet soft, supple and intensely hydrated. Enriched with fruit extracts and acids that help to penetrate the dead skin layers, it leaves behind the fresh new layers of skin underneath.
Features of Procoal premium peel away foot mask
- Contains fruit extracts
- Helps remove dead and hard skin
- Safe botanical extracts
- Enriched with salicylic acid, castor oil and sea water
- Infused with lemon, papaya, citrus, apple and chamomile flower
- 1 x pair of Procoal premium peel away foot mask
- Dry, coarse and callused feet
- Cracked feet
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid using on eczema, injured, irritated or sunburned skin
- Before use, apply a small amount on skin for signs of allergic reactions
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during use or if the above symptoms persist after use
- This product contains propylene glycol
- Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to the substance
- Keep out of reach of children
- For foot use only
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Should this occur, rinse immediately with warm water
- Due to naturally derived ingredients, colour may vary
- Patch test before use
How to use
- Designed to be used for a single application.
- Using scissors, cut open the package along the dotted line.
- Thoroughly cleanse your feet and wear the masks.
- Remove after 60 to 90 minutes and rinse off with water.
- Calluses start peeling off in 4 to 7 days after use.
- Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 3 to 5 days depending on their thickness.
- Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.
Alcohol Denat, Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Betaine, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here